Welcome!

Hello everybody!


The picture you see shows an Epiphone Sheraton II,
a truly legendary guitar, not only because I have got one, but also because its previously released model (Sheraton) was played by the great bluesman, John Lee Hooker, in the '60s.
I was looking for a picture which could figure the most interesting aspect of mine, and eventually (I came in fact quite quickly to a decision) I realized that nothing would be more fitting than a picture of my guitar to represent the great passion I have for Music...

Monday 7 April 2008

Reflective Blogging on Skype





Hello everybody!

This will be a sort of reflective blogging post on my last Sype exchange with Dickinson students! Well, although for some reasons, I chatted very little with my American peer, I must say that this exchange is one of the most effective e-tivity of the course! I'm very happy with it, since I'm touch with an American speaker, (and I love so much her American accent!!!) I can improve my English and even learn something more about American culture and life. I really had fun talking to her, although sometimes it was difficult to me to find the right words to explain her about the Italian politics... I believe that we had an interesting chat, because first she asked me to explain to her how actually the previous Italian government stepped down, since she didn't know the role our Presidente della Repubblica plays in the governement. And then we spoke the American campaign which is still taking place in the U.S.A.
So, to conclude, it was interesting learning something new about the American campaign, which is not only what we see on TV, that is a fight between Obama and Clinton over the presidency.

As far as my final project is concerned... I haven't developed an idea yet...
Can I just think a little bit about it? ;-)

See you!!!

Alice

3 comments:

Serena Santi said...

Hi Alice!
I think we are in the same group with Alberto and Martina. Unfortunately I cannot attend the Monday lesson this week because I'll work as scrutineer. We will meet on Wednesday.
Bye

alicev said...

Hi Serena,

don't worry, that'a not a problem! I'll update you on what we will discuss on Monday.

Have a nice w-e!
Alice

Francesco, Lucio said...

Sticazzi che voce, Alice, molto potente. Spero non ti disturbi se scrivo in italiano, visto che qui รจ tutto in inglese. Ho visto i tuoi video, e sono curioso di vedervi dal vivo con la tua band. Grazie per i link.
A presto!