Welcome!

Hello everybody!


The picture you see shows an Epiphone Sheraton II,
a truly legendary guitar, not only because I have got one, but also because its previously released model (Sheraton) was played by the great bluesman, John Lee Hooker, in the '60s.
I was looking for a picture which could figure the most interesting aspect of mine, and eventually (I came in fact quite quickly to a decision) I realized that nothing would be more fitting than a picture of my guitar to represent the great passion I have for Music...

Monday 21 April 2008

Skype Exchange for our Final Project

On Wednesday we've been talking about the topic for our final project as group 5. It wasn't easy but in the end... we worked it out! We found our topic just at the end of the skype session!!! We'll be describing the life of students attending Univeristy in Italy and in the U.S.A.; we'll compare for example students aggregation opportunities and franternities. I'm eager to find out something more about the American fraternities, since when I first saw the movie "Animal House"!!! In Italy it seems that these congregation for assembling people fell out of the habit... I saw that in Padova there are two fraternities, but the first one hasn't got any web page, while the second one has it but the last time it was updated, it was in 2004... and to tell the truth, me tjat I'm attending the Univeristy here in Padua since 'many years', I didn't even know that they they existed!!! However, I think we'll have fun camparing customs of the two conutries, finding similarities and differences...
I'll write soon about what we'll be posting on our wiki!
See ya soon!
Alice

No comments: