Welcome!

Hello everybody!


The picture you see shows an Epiphone Sheraton II,
a truly legendary guitar, not only because I have got one, but also because its previously released model (Sheraton) was played by the great bluesman, John Lee Hooker, in the '60s.
I was looking for a picture which could figure the most interesting aspect of mine, and eventually (I came in fact quite quickly to a decision) I realized that nothing would be more fitting than a picture of my guitar to represent the great passion I have for Music...

Wednesday 12 March 2008

Question to the Americans (from Group 4)

In the part of the questionnaire regarding Italy, some of you wrote about 'Free Health Care'. We know that in the U.S.A. you need a valid health insurance to get medical assistance. What happens if someone has a serious car crash and needs immediate aid, but he doesn't have any valid insurance? How do you cope with it?

No comments: